However, if you are still facing this issue, then straightaway go to the service centre and get it resolved. If you are facing Heating Problem on your Xiaomi Black Shark 4 smartphone. As you know, Android is an open-source operating system so that anyone can modify according to their need. The smartphone manufacturer’s are using their own Custom operating systems. To exit the Xiaomi Black Shark 4 download mode screen, you can restart your device by using the Volume Down key or Soft Reset method. Android MTK helps mobile users to fix their mobile devices, whether it’s running on Android or any proprietary OS.
Its Black Shark 4 runs Android 11 and is powered by a battery that is 4500mAh. Xiaomi Black Shark 4 smartphone display flaunts 6.67 inches super AMOLED touchscreen with a 1080 pixels X 2400 pixels’ resolution. Also, the screen-To-Body ratio is about 85.8% while the pixel density is ~395 PPI. It is however powered by a Li-Po 4500 mAh non-removable battery.
- All you have to do is wait for the background update process to finish.
- Basically, this mobile firmware is used for flashing, updating or unbrick your android mobile phone.
- At night, the Black Shark 5 Pro did not impress me with the dedicated night mode called Super Night Scene.
- However, the company does things slightly differently when it comes to its Black Shark gaming arm, where peak performance and battery life are more important.
- With its 6.67-inch, 144Hz AMOLED display and Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G processor, the Android-powered Black Shark 4 Pro is powerful enough to handle anything you throw at it.
Black Shark CEO Luo Yuyu Zhou had said at the Snapdragon Technology Summit that Black Shark would be one of the first manufacturers to carry the Snapdragon 888 flagship processor. Earlier reported that the next new Snapdragon 888 machines to be released include iQOO 7, Vivo X60 Pro+, Realme Race, OPPO Find X3 series, Black Shark 4, and more. All of these numbers may seem like a bunch of nonsense, but what it shows us is that the Black Shark 4 performs almost as well as the Snapdragon 888 flagships. And in some instances, it actually outperforms those devices.
Just about anything looks great on the display of the download stock firmware Black Shark 4 Pro, including photos, websites, movies, and of course games (that 144Hz refresh rate really helps games fly by with very little motion blur). You can easily tweak the color temperature and saturation by delving into the display settings for the on-board software. In just two days, we quickly ranked up in games like Call of Duty Mobile, where we reached the master tier.