Concerning the SLC
(adapted from analysis Paper Guide, aim Loma Nazarene University, 2010)
Step one: Be considered a Strategic Reader and Scholar
Also before your paper is assigned, make use of the tools you’ve been provided by your teacher and GSI, and produce tools you need to use later.
Start to see the handout “Be a Strategic Reader and Scholar” to find out more.
Step two: Understand the Project
- Complimentary subject option or assigned?
- Kind of paper: Informative? Persuasive? Other?
- Any terminology in project not yet determined?
- Library research needed or needed? Simply how much?
- Exactly exactly What model of citation is needed?
- Can you break the project into parts?
- Whenever will each part is done by you?
- Are you currently allowed or required to collaborate along with other people in the course?
- Other directions that are special needs?
Step three: Pick an interest
- Find an interest which
- passions you
- you realize one thing about
- you are able to research effortlessly
- Write out topic and brainstorm.
- Pick your paper’s topic that is specific this brainstorming list.
- In a phrase or short paragraph, describe everything you think your paper is approximately.